As leaders, we know how important your child’s education is and we are working together to help secure bright futures for all of our students. In just a few short months, a new school year will begin and Education Achievement Authority (EAA) schools will transition to Detroit Public Schools Community District (DPSCD).
To make this transition as seamless as possible, we have created this Welcome EAA Community website. This resource puts the information you need to start the 2017–18 school year right at your fingertips.
The website features several convenient tabs that allow you to explore what the district offers.
- Under Parent Resources you’ll find timely information regarding, testing schedules, dress codes, lunch and breakfast menus, special services and more.
- Picking the Perfect School will lead you on an exploration of our full portfolio of schools and programs, including free Montessori, STEAM programs, Foreign Language Immersion and Career and Technical Education Centers.
- Questions and Answers addresses the most frequently asked questions and gives you additional information about enrollment, transportation, Individualized Education Programs (IEP), and special programs.
We’ve also included a survey link so that you can let us know if we’ve missed anything. If you would like personal assistance, please don’t hesitate to call us at (313) 576-0100, a special hotline number we’ve provided for your convenience.
We anticipate a great school year, and we look forward to welcoming you into the DPSCD family.
Coming Fall of 2017
- Brenda Scott Academy
- Burns Elementary-Middle School
- Law Academy
- Mary McLeod Bethune Elementary-Middle School
- Nolan Elementary-Middle School
- Central High School
- Central Academy
- Denby High School
- Henry Ford High School
- Mumford High School
- Mumford Academy
- Pershing High School
- Southeastern High School of Technology and Law